Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 day project- Day 14

Day 14- A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without




That right there my friends is a loaded question.  

I can't really think of just one person I couldn't imagine being in my life. Every single person- good, bad, indifferent- have shaped me to be who I am today.  Everyone, down to my 5th grade teacher who used to yell at me because I made my cursive "p" the wrong way.... ugh.  I still get chills thinking about her.

I couldn't imagine my life without any of them.   If I hadn't crossed paths with that person at that exact moment, my life could have been way different from what it is at this moment.  

It may seem like I'm taking the easy way out- but again, its my blog so don't hate.  I love my life, and I wouldn't want to change anything.  Every person who has ever told me "you can't", every person who has cheered me on, every person who has told me I wasn't good enough- I thank them all.  It's because of them that I am ME today.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment