Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 day project- Day 15

Day 15- A picture of something you would like to do before you die

I had to think about this one for a while.  To pick just one thing is hard.  There are TONS of things I want to do before I die.  Although I'm not an adrenaline junkie like my husband, so my list is pretty tame. 







But since I have to pick just one thing,  I've been stuck on the idea of taking an RV on a long road trip.  I have no idea why, especially since I really hate the idea of camping.  But it just sounds like such a fun thing to do!


RV or not, there's a good chance I'll have the opportunity to take a cross-country road trip someday soon.  In fact, I already have the first half of the trip planned.  When we had orders to Camp Pendleton this summer, I started the planning process, just in case.  If you have to drive from one coast to the other, you might as well make it as fun and memorable as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment