Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 day project- Day 16

Day 16- A picture of someone who inspires you

Iraq 2006



That guy again.

He probably doesn't know this, but he inspires me every single day.  (This blog entry will probably make his head swell a little!)

Randy is the only person I know who has accomplished everything he has ever wanted to already in his life.  And he is not quite 26 years old.  He has overcome more adversity than anyone ever should, and has always come out better on the other side because of it. 

He has made a self-less decision to serve his country, and to leave behind his family and friends, and everything that he knows and loves.  He does it willingly, and with so much excitement and energy that I can't possibly be sad (for too long) about him being away.  

He strives to make himself a better person, a better Marine, a better husband, and a better leader every single day.  Because of that, I strive to be better too. 

I am just so incredibly proud to know him, let alone have him as my husband.  He is truly an inspiration to anyone that is lucky enough to have him in their life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment