Saturday, March 12, 2011

30 day project- Day 25

Day 25- A picture of your day


stuff for me


    
stuff for Randy

My day today consisted of some retail therapy.

For one reason or another, I've just been feeling kinda blah the last few days.  So I took a trip down to Fredericksburg.  Old Navy, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Hobby Lobby are a few of the places I went.  

Old Navy was having some pretty good summer sales- which immediately made me think of our cruise- which is still about 10 months away.  But I got a couple things to wear on the cruise, and some new PJ pants.  I don't know why, but new PJ pants make me just about as happy as anything. 

I went grocery shopping too- although somehow I came away with more stuff to send to Randy then to feed myself for the week.  That second picture is allllll stuff for him.  He's requested junk food.  He's worried that he will lose weight while he's over there, so hopefully that will help.  

The rest of my day will be relaxing with a glass of wine, my homemade pizza, and my new Professor Layton game for my DS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment