Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 day project- Day 23

Day 23- A picture of your favorite book



This book is AMAZING. 

It is by far one of my favorite books, one that I can read over and over again, one that I can pick up in the middle and read just my favorite parts. 

My mom gave me this to read I believe when Randy deployed for the second time in 2005.  The main character, Emma, is probably a little more stubborn than I am- which really says something.  She is determined to make the best of a bad situation, and do what she needs to to make herself happy.

This book inspires me over and over again.  There's one quote that I absolutely love.  It's on pg 388- I've dog eared the page probably dozens of times:

"What had been done could not be undone, and to have regrets was a waste of valuable time."

No comments:

Post a Comment