Monday, March 21, 2011

3 homecomings and counting

February 29.  September 25.  2004


March 5.  October 1. 2005
  
September 5.  March 21. 2007
  
February 25....  2011


Four years ago today, Randy returned home from his third deployment.    

I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly I want to write.  I'm kinda sick of being such a downer in my blogs lately- so I apologize for that.  
I do know that looking at these pictures, and the rest of our pictures from 3 other homecomings made me smile.  It reminded me how good that feels- after seven months, to finally get that hug you've been waiting for.  It reminded me why I do this- for moments like those 3 we were lucky enough to capture on film.  
I know it's all worth it- and it makes me incredibly hopeful, because I know Homecoming #4 will be here before I know it.  

And I just can't wait!


1 comment:

  1. GEEZ our deployment days/homecoming dates are within days of each other...except the last homecoming date....

    ReplyDelete