Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 day project- Day 30

Day 30- A picture that can always make you smile


This is a sink monster.


Well, not really.  But when your husband had just left about a month before on a deployment, and that sucker jumps out from underneath a coffee mug at you- it's a sink monster.

In my defense- that green coffee mug is HUGE.


This picture can and will always make me smile.  It reminds me that there will always be something throwing you a curve ball.  Just when you think you have everything perfectly under control, you are forced to call your go-to-guy (thanks James!!) and have him rescue you from the dreaded beast. 

It also reminds me that during a deployment, you HAVE to laugh at yourself.  I'm laughing at myself right now because it was so ridiculous that a 3-inch newt, or lizard, or whatever that thing is, completely freaked me out.

It's also okay to ask for help--  Even if it is just asking someone to come rid your house of monsters. ;) 

1 comment:

  1. A couple of years ago my neighbor's husband was TAD, and mine wasn't on the trip. We got a call at 1 in the morning from my neighbor, hysterical, because there was a frog in her toilet and she needed my husband to come get rid of it for her. Makes me laugh every time. :-)

    ReplyDelete