Monday, March 14, 2011

30 day project- Day 27

Day 27- A picture of you and a family member





Me, Sara, and Caroline, May 2009

Okay, I'm cheating again. 

These two aren't quite family.  But I've known them both for well over 20 years now- since before we were in kindergarten.

Our families have been friends for a long time too- their parents are like a second mom and dad to me, my sister considers them to be 2 more big sisters. 

We were in Girl Scouts together, we went on family vacations together.  We've just always been close.  And when we all do get together- parents, siblings, husbands- its pretty much guaranteed to be a good time and a well needed laugh. 

I don't get to see them as much as I would like to these days, thanks to the Marine Corps, but I know that when we do see each other, it is like no time has passed.  And I'm pretty sure that's the best kind of family to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment