Saturday, March 5, 2011

30 day project- Day 18

Day 18- A picture of your biggest insecurity







That would be my weight.  

Hands down, no questions asked.  I try not to complain about it too much, because I don't really do much about it.  I don't really enjoy working out, and I eat junk on more than one occasion.  

But, when I look in the mirror, I am slightly less than thrilled with what I see.  Which is why one of my deployment goals is to lose somewhere between 15-20 lbs.  (On a sidenote, Randy is completely freaked out by me losing weight- he likes me the way I am.  But he also is supporting me, because he knows I will be happier.) 

I did that last time when Randy was gone, but over the last (almost) 4 years that he has been home, I've creeped back up to where I was before he left on the last deployment. 

I haven't started on this goal yet- I was giving myself a week to get back into a routine.  But this Monday- it's on!

No comments:

Post a Comment