Friday, March 4, 2011

30 day project- Day 17

Day 17- A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

This isn't necessarily a recent impact, just a constant one.




The USMC. 

Every single day, it is a constant impact on my life. 

I never really thought I'd have much to do with the military, so it's kind of shocking to think that every decision I make-or is made for me-has something to do with the Marine Corps. 

Now again, I'm certainly not complaining.  I've said over and over again that I love being a Marine wife- there are days that it is a challenge, but I wouldn't change it for anything. 

So to tie it into "recent"- last week the Marine Corps decided that my husband needed to go away for 7 months.  If that's not an impact on my life, I'm not sure what is.  I still haven't quite gotten used to the 3 second delay over the phone, or being bound to my stupid cell phone, but I'll get there eventually! (And probably by the time I get used to all those silly deployment quirks, he will be home again anyway.... ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment