Sunday, March 13, 2011

30 day project- Day 26

Day 26- A picture of something that means a lot to you








That's my Atta Girl bracelet.  

Right now, this bracelet means the world to me.  I've worn it every day since Christmas, and it's a constant reminder of Randy, and everything he and I have accomplished together

Each one of the charms I have is modeled after a ribbon or medal Randy has earned.  Each one of those charms represents something he and I have made it through together.  

The very first one I got was the Purple Heart charm- (Atta Girl calls it the Injured in Hazardous Duty Lady Laurel)- Hope for the Warriors gave that to me when Randy was deployed in 2006.  

It might not be me who has actually earned the award, but to me its representative of our journey through the Marine Corps, and everything-both good and bad- that we have experienced. 





1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had gotten one for Christmas!!! YAY!!!! I just pulled mine out for our trip.

    ReplyDelete