Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 day project- Day 1



Day 1- A picture of yourself with 15 facts.

On the Carnival Liberty- August 2010


1. When I graduated college, for the first time I had no idea where life was going to take me.  I never dreamed it would take me to Jacksonville NC.  I never thought I would marry a man in the military either.

2.  I'm loving being a Marine wife- I wouldn't trade the experiences and friends for anything.

3.  My parents were both 32 when I was born, so I really am in no rush to have kids.  Lucky for me, Randy feels the same way!

4. I still call my parents every day, just to check in. And, I still get homesick, even though I'm lucky to only be 5 hours from home.

5.  I never want to act my age.

 6.  I inherited a love of sour cream from my grandmother.  I eat it straight out of the container just like she did.

7.  I am a 3 deployment survivor- coming up on number 4.  Much to my dismay, they do not get easier.

8.  When I was 16, I had my tarot cards read at a birthday party.  The lady told me I would have 3 serious relationships, and the man I would marry would be a man in uniform.  This of course has led me to believe in tarot card readers, fortune telling, aura reading and anything else that falls into that category.

9. I'm a Taurus..... I'm very stubborn... its either my way or the highway.  Ha!


10.  My favorite movie of all time is the Sound of Music.  My sister hates this movie because I used to make her act it out with me and pretend we were the Von Trapp children.  Thats what happens when you're the big sister!

11.  I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19.  I was too scared- my dad got into an accident when I was in high school- he was hit by a driver a year younger than me- and it completely freaked me out.  So I waited.

12.  I hate board games.  Probably because my mother forced us to play scrabble with her when we were little. (And still does!)

13.  The hardest part of planning our wedding 3 years ago was the seating chart.  You couldn't pay me to do that over again.  On that topic, I hardly drank anything the day of our wedding because I refused to go to the bathroom in my dress.  So I had 2 glasses of water... thats it!

14.  On the cruise this summer, we discovered that I married someone with the same astrological sign as my sister, and she is dating someone with the same astrological sign as me. 

15. Penn State was not my first choice.  I really wanted to go to Michigan State.

No comments:

Post a Comment